Sunday, August 2, 2009

Drake Update




Ok, so by now story weve all heard about drake's fall. Thats old news. The NEW news is that he TORE his ACL wen he fell. And after he tore his ACL for the first time, doctors told him that if he tore it again, he would lose the ability to walk. So to degrassi fans, he really will be, "Wheelchair Drizzy". Appearantly though, he is walking. His Twitter updates suggest "all is well". He writes, "All is well....On the bus laying down...Gettin Surgery this week but im walkin...Thanks to my Young Money Fam For The Help!". Drake told MTV News the day before the accident that he never got the green light from doctors, but made the decision to perform because he didnt want to let his fans down. He continued: "For the last two weeks, I've been really going hard, getting all types of acupuncture, trying to bring the swelling down. I'm walking around -- no cane. I'll put a brace on it tomorrow night. No one will probably even know I'm injured...I'm not doing my own set. That's one thing I have to apologize to my fans about. It's too much of a risk, if I hit that wrong turn [doing] 30 minutes every night. If I tear my ACL again, the doctors say I might not be able to walk again. I have to be cautious." He appears to be back in good spirits, Tweeting, "Don’t tear your ACL… it’s quite painful… who wants to bring me ice packs?”

No comments:

Post a Comment